Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plant id

Options
  • 17-07-2021 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

7Hi anybody know the name of this. It's just coming into flower. Flowers are a bit inconspicuous for the room its taken up in my bed. Thought originally it was a hollyhock but not so sure

Sorry don't know why its posted on its side, I can't see any option to flip it. Not a fan of this boards.ie new layout

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Don't know it but a quick google of malvaceae white flower (at least I had a good idea it was a malvaceae) gives me Vine-leaved kitaibelia, Russian hibiscus, Chalice, latin name: Kitaibelia vitifolia

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Think you're right. I'm pretty good with all perennials but this one has me scratching my head. Bought from caherley nurseries couple of years back. Bought few perennials with emphasis on height. This was clearly one of them. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Zxc01

garden is lovely!!

Advertisement