Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioluminescence in my neighbours Oak tree...?

Options
  • 20-07-2021 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Someone might explain this to me , perhaps I'm just going nutty but this is the second time I've withnessed

a type of strange green glow. I saw this a few nights ago looking out my window as i woke up at about 2 or 3 in th emorning.

Now this tree is about 200 years old, its quite big.

The effect I saw was quite crazy and strange. At first I thought it was a type of light or lights that they had put on for effect but i ruled

that out after the way in which this effect was occuring on the tree. It was as if the leaves of the tree or maybe even the bark or branch was flouresing in a green type of random wave like pattern, random being the correct word...it was always slighty different each time.. very beautiful I have to say....

What is this does anyone know,

R

Comments

Advertisement