Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Same day waterproof battery replacement - North Dublin?

• 20-07-2021 9:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭

I need a little help. I have a small window of time and would like to have the battery changed on a waterproof seiko watch I have. I am back in Dublin for one day this week and would love to have it done before the weekend.

Any Recommendations for somewhere who can carry out the replacement. The last time it had to be done, it had to be sent away for a week which is not idea.

Thanks

The_Pete_Fella

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Fast Fix in the Pavilions shopping centre in Swords are excellent, usually have it done in an hour.

However I see your post is nearly a month old, like most threads on here now, so maybe you've been and gone already.

Advertisement