Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

I can't take anymore, this is beyond Shyte.

Have a great weekend All 😉

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭archfi

there's Joe deflecting an actual explanation in how we've come to this clownish but dangerous (as in legislation) situation.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭crazy 88

Complete whackers on both sides of the agrument

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Joe earlier this week: I don't stop people saying what they want on Da Lahv Lahn.

Joe today (whilst shutting down a caller): I'm not getting involved in dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Gender designation should be based on biology and medical tests, that will show if the gender is correct as assigned or if they have it in their mind they are the wrong gender without medical evidence.

• Advertisement

• There’s more overall dysohoria apparent in society the more technologically developed we get. We instantly see everything others have and want that, whatever that is. It’s about frustration with our own individual condition-everyone road is have a great time, I’m miserable because of (insert cause here).

"Katt-Terrine Zap-pone-nay"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭archfi

Yep, I'm off too.

I'm glad to see this come to public light but my BP can't take it sometimes. ;-)

To all, search for the Denton's document which explains how this stupidity came about in Ireland and elsewhere in Europe as Duffy reads out acclamations from TDs who hadn't a clue at the time or now.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Joe playing with semantics now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

This one is used to bulldozing people with rants.

• Advertisement

De master of de English language dat he does be, so to speak.🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

• Registered Users Posts: 39,584 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Had enough of this tripe.

If someone is unhappy being what they were born as, and wants to change, fine by me.

That's it.

The rest can go feck themselves.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 17,455 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Joe needs that breather break.

• Insurance risk is going to have to rely on genetic chromosome testing in the future in certain risk assessments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭golondrinas

joe losing again rushes to ad break.

I think pubs and restaurants are all in favour of one jacks, but not for reasons of diversity. One less jacks mean more room for tables/drinking space.

• I couldn’t sleep last night and read a report I saw on Twitter… I was still awake at 7am after which time I fell asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

If I identify as Joe Duffy can I earn 400 grand a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

this wan is drinking a cup of Bovril at the moment

• Advertisement

Joe trying to outwoke himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

A reading from the Gospel of WOKE thought

• I loathe the term whataboutery, always used to deflect from somebody’s argument that the defensive individual doesn’t like.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

angry Joe

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

The obvious solution here is to get rid of all gender basis for sporting events. Let whoever is the best human individual/ team prevail.

Will wipe out womens sport of course but that's secondary these days it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Joe assuming the caller is as ignorant as him.

She left out the fact that castor semenya was born biologically intersex and assigned female by choice of her parents and has a major physical advantage over her female competitors. Obvious to anyone who looks at her

• Are you going to surgically transition? I think it’s called lipodeposition.

Hang on...hang on......hang on......Kate..............Kate.......hang on......hang on......hang on......hang on......Kate hang on........hang on......hang on......hang on....hang on.....Kate......hang on Kate......hang on...........Kate..............Kate.......hang on......hang on......hang on......hang on......Kate hang on........hang on......hang on......hang on....hang on.....Kate......hang on Kate......hang on...........Kate..............Kate.......hang on......hang on......hang on......hang on......Kate hang on........hang on......hang on......hang on....hang on.....Kate......hang on Kate......hang on...........Kate..............Kate.......hang on......hang on......hang on......hang on......Kate hang on........hang on......hang on......hang on....hang on.....Kate......hang on Kate......hang on...........Kate..............Kate.......hang on......hang on......hang on......hang on......Kate hang on........hang on......hang on......hang on....hang on.....Kate......hang on Kate......hang on...........

• Advertisement

The males looking to compete as trans in female sports would quickly back down then

Advertisement