Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

"I got a lovely email from a lovely lad called which said "Jesus, get a life, woman.""

• Registered Users Posts: 5,074 ✭✭✭Deeec

Being honest Im glad she only got a voucher for €2

• Registered Users Posts: 15,367 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Shocking radio

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭SaoPaulo41

This is a new low ,really embarrassing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Jarhead_Tendler

Rosie loves a creamy nut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,776 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Back in the day they would bung you €20-€50 worth of vouchers or product for mistakes or product contamination reports you sent back to them. Most companies now just send vouchers to pretty much the value of the item purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Life is too short for this crap over a bit of chocolate.

You would want to be missing your own nut.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Joe if it’s the best chocolate in the world why is there issues with it?

There once was a man named Joe

Who had his own radio show

He loved chocolate ditties

About missing bitties

And no nuts if you must know

• Registered Users Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Scrounger.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Rosemary loves a liquor 🥃 for lunch

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I have another poem sez she…..thankfully even Joe has the good sense to knock this sh1te on the head

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

A guy tells his psychiatrist: “It was terrible. I was away on business, and I sent my wife an e-mail saying I’d be back a day early. I rushed home from the airport. And when I got home I found her in bed with my best friend! I don’t get it. How could she do this to me?”

“Well,” reasons the psychiatrist, “maybe she didn’t get the e-mail.”

M

Ffs, it's on Netflix we don't need a bullet by bullet description of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,984 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Has the Defence forces clarified Baileys sudden departure/ dismissal Joe

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Tell us what happened in Jadotville at 5 to 3............now dat we got de important wimmins sort of soccer team and fcuking chocolate out of de way

• Registered Users Posts: 39,611 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Doobalin Mint are striking a medal for Bailey.

Or maybe it's a medal for consuming Bailey's, I don't know.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

I was about to say.....I thought they were honoured so not sure why Duffy said otherwise

Joe does not mention the phone calls and emails they got yesterday about who your man really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭avfc1874

So quickly hurry up, tell us the story about your time in the war,

But chocolate lady take your time reading out your shite poems about begging for chocolate.

Joe is an ass

Have a great weekend all, watch out for snipers if gardening 😁

Byeeeeee 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,611 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Time's up - off you trot, Joe.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

M

I expect Joe on Monday will be in a strop if the Jag has navigational problems coming across the Ballybough sea lane on route to RTE with the ban on private cars going southbound through North Strand Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,238 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Expunge

If the people working on Lahvlahn don't want to do anything on a Friday, that's fine. Just say so. Their 'fees' can be adjusted and maybe they could put out a Doc on One instead.

But, Jaysus, don't assault listeners and licence fee payers with that absolute dross we have just witnessed.

Shocking it was. Theft, pure and simple.

The guy did not finish his army training and his helped found a right wing group in Ireland. More info can be found on this thread if you go back to yesterdays show.

You may have missed the reactions to yesterday show and there's a lot of questions being asked, not least how RTE didn't do the research and the fact they had this individual and his Mammy on Twice.

Just some of the content on twitter for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,643 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

we keep saying it, and they keep finding that new low. have to commend them for the effort

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

You really have to wonder at what stage does the show and Joe become accountable. Any other show, once they got wind of the articles and info coming in on Twitter and I'm sure by email/other callers, they would have pulled the topic half-way through, dropped yer man, and filled the remaining void with whatever other wan was looking to complain about the cost of scones or a school book including a boy wearing pink or whatever crap people are giving out about these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Is it any wonder rte and live line keep getting into trouble with lawyers and such,,

Few weeks ago Joe was on his woke tirade and said only for wimmin liveline would not be able to be aired, and name checked around 6 women and a token male, so you have at least 7 people working,(🤔🤔🤔???) on liveline, could at least 2 not do research, or like yesterday just take Bailey's mammy's word that he was a action hero

• Advertisement

Mind boggling, honestly with a show that has so many researchers, Sylvia upstairs probably spends most of her time measuring the width of Joe's neck and how many fivers out of Joe's weekly salary would it take to reach Clontaaaarf (Dollymount) 😁

Advertisement