Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Now Joe will have to calculate his total Pension contributions (did he say he doesn’t have any?), work related expenses and personal allowances. All very easy with ChatGPT. Who needs an accountant any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭Tow

Cawlur, Step 2 is incorrect, USC is calculated on Gross Pay, before pension and other deductions and dat. Twis de beauty of USC, when de times were hard, de country banjaxed, and we had to walk to school through de fields in our bare feet. Each with two sods of turf for de school room fire. It collected 'tax' off those with so much income they did not have to pay any Income Tax. De joys of de Section 23, BES Schemes, Film relief etc. If ye had de money to spare your Russel Murphy would make sure de Tax Man did not get a sniff of it. De USC cut through all de 'reliefs' making sure de poor farmers and de RTE Subcontractors paid their bit, however little it was to help out de banking friends.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Yes I have mine own USC calculated by AI dat way, Dey treat Joe dufferdently. Also I am seeking confirmation about USC amount from my local authority pension provider. But it is still a brilliant aul calculator a dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,586 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• He always looks as if he’s attempting a difficult dump, but on dat medal to me he looks as he’s just had a successful big evacuation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

• Here are some suggestions for a series of coins that WelshMegaMintMan could produce commemorating Irish broadcasting figures:

1. Gay Byrne: Gay Byrne was a legendary Irish broadcaster who hosted the Late Late Show for over 30 years. A coin featuring his likeness and a design inspired by the show would be a great tribute to his legacy.

2. Terry Wogan: Terry Wogan was an Irish broadcaster who became a household name in the UK thanks to his work on the BBC. A coin featuring his likeness and a design inspired by his famous radio show, Wake Up to Wogan, would be a great way to remember his contribution to broadcasting.

3. Marian Finucane: Marian Finucane was a popular Irish broadcaster who hosted a variety of shows on RTÉ radio over the course of her career. A coin featuring her likeness and a design inspired by her work would be a fitting tribute to her legacy.

4. Eamonn Andrews: Eamonn Andrews was an Irish broadcaster who became famous in the UK for his work on shows like Crackerjack and This Is Your Life. A coin featuring his likeness and a design inspired by his work would be a great way to remember his contribution to broadcasting.

5. Ryan Tubridy: Ryan Tubridy is a popular Irish broadcaster who currently hosts The Late Late Show. A coin featuring his likeness and a design inspired by the show would be a great tribute to his work in broadcasting.

Note, Duffy doesn’t get a look in here.

• JOE

Learning a language offsets the onset of Aultimers. How many polyglots are there out there?

Heatwave continuing into December. No loo on Dollymount beach if you get caught short. People need more manners on the beach.

Rory O something a famous teacher but hasn’t got paid.

Joe is giddy and camp today

• Registered Users Posts: 20,604 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

• learning a new language to fight alzheimer's
    • **** on da beach, WHOY
    • some more moaning from teachers (shocking)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

• Advertisement

• Pity someone wouldn’t hack into de RTE payroll. What might Joe’s passwurd be? He couldn’t remember even a weak one so it would have to be very simple, and he’d be afraid to use a strong passwurd in case he got locked out and had to ask for help.

• Re lack of facilities on de beach, shure just go into de water to go p1$$ and take a dump… wade far out first away from company,… but you’re in for some embarrassment if it’s a floater and follows you with the waves back to shore 🤣🤣🤣

• i’ve got Joe’s email joe@rte.ie, how much would I get by selling dat on de dark web?

• Going to consume this lot as I listen to Joe’s camp voyis

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Ray D’Arcy on sound today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭archfi

Foirefoighters, retained NOT volunteers shouts JOE

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Sewercoides, Joe’s favourite topic

• ”how do you feel about de tragedy?”

Deathline.

• Let’s get to a good aul scam, I’m getting bored.

• Advertisement

De pewer ice creamless chislers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Was this on the promo?

It would had to have been set up hours ago (at least)

Joe has a major horn for the fibre-gade lads and lassies

• “Name the person whose life you saved, cawlur”

• Newcastle airfield just south, Powerscourt used to have a runway but it was closed after the fatal accident of one of the owners.

Joe: What was the latest incident you attended

Fibregrade-man: A lovely little kitten stuck in a tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭Tow

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Clean up all de blood & bones left on de road

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Hate to be that guy, but if you do not want to be a volunteer/part time firefighter, then don't

People like to virtue signal that they are volunteers, then get upset when they realise they are not getting paid/benefit in kind

I wonder is it the case that it is very tough to get into the fire service and therefore they are just unhappy they are not full time

• Advertisement

• Joe’s getting a boner

Advertisement