Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Durty pic from my hotel, cawlurs. Should I be banned? Answers on a postcard.

• Joe loves womanly issues. I think I might ring in to tell him of my latest woes, in graphic detail. He highly recommended HRT, sold it to us and doctors. I’ve to undergo invasive procedures now to investigate issues that may be related, and it might not be benign as per latest results which were kindly phoned to me shortly after arrival here, just as away of celebrating de start of de holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,497 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

• I’m really sorry I didn’t make a full confession. I‘M not in Spain. I’m in Turkey. Seeking a reduction. Wish me luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Joe doing the country a service today about 20 minutes into the show we have someone one on to tell us how to hold a pencil. Good work Joe. 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

You may have already noticed and need to take into account that footpaths are tilted out to the road so water flows off them. Your scooter will tilt.

I never really thought much of it until a few years ago now I know every bit of the paths I walk.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭avfc1874

That's not fair calling it a Mickey mouse event, next you'll be saying that the wimmins Mini marathon isn't a real marathon 🤔🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭Trampas

How do you know if someone is doing or done an Ironman? They tell you.

Ironman really have duped people to pay €600-€700 to enter one. No wonder the company was sold for 730 million a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Culpepper

Well, Joe knows he wasn't holding his pencil properly until now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭squonk

Well he has triplets so Mrs Duffy must have been gay enough with how he was using his pencil!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Tow

The fact that he had triplets points to IVF, or in Joe speak test tube chissiers.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,587 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

wait till Joe hears about Tesco or Dunnes, and what they sell in their shops if he is worried about the vape shops !! the horror !!!

Joe,

Lad who killed de most people in de North, a man of the cloth, so to speak. Still living de good life.

Vaping Shops: 6 on Talbot Street. One opening per hour, will there be regulations?

Iron Man: Big bucks to ender and big bucks being made, who organised and who regulates?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

so he has vape shops, and Iron man competitions in the cross hairs. No bother with the wan yesterday going back on the fags thou, or the knock off tat sold on moore street

• Registered Users Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭squonk

I don’t think I can take another day of vape shops and a sequel to the Rose Dugdale shîte from last year. I think I’m out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Yeah i saw them earlier in Tesco, shocked and horrified I was and appalled and flabbergasted and confused, and dismayed and a little bit dismayed. not good for me mental health 🤔😱,

Feckin selection boxes and tins of Roses in August

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Whoever is standing in for louise duffy had another little digeen at joe there. 😃

CPL 593H

Does new Roses are not a touch on de auld wans. I blame NK and de likes for de change. Reducing de coco, so to speak. Getting rid of me favourites, de Bournville and de like.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

Do the accent joe.

• Advertisement

De lads on Orwell Road have woken up and are making notes.

'India , an unadulterated kip'

no one has been asking the question about vaping shops, except Duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

whats duffy smoking, lndia have been a nuclear power for years and have had the space programme for years. And yes, lndia, it’s a cesspool, poverty, disease, hunger are rampant

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Wtf has the Indian/Russian Moon shot got to do with anything?

Joe trying to pretend he's a journalist, again.

Meantime, he's picked on another section of the market that he regards as an easy target - vaping shops, ffs.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Joe has woken up to Vaping, did be not see de unwell on Talbot Street and it's surrounds?

Lord Haw Haw here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

he’s a bit like trigger in fools and horses, he’s slower than the rest in seeing what’s actually going on

• Registered Users Posts: 15,333 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

You live in a dump caller

Accept it

• Advertisement

it's the vape shops fault, not the open drug taking and pissing and **** on da streets

Advertisement