Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,118 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Oooh, "how many vaping shops in ireland now" barks Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 20,566 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

the same answer for this shite hole country for everything, increase the price, decrease the hours, slap them selves on the back

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

this dose surrounds himself with experts which if you think about it is everyone else in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

Joe doing his best to catch this cawlur out and failing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭leath_dub

The vaping manufacturers are playing a blinder here - marketing their products as a health product and makin a bloody fortune in the meantime

• Advertisement

'i don't why they were invented, just to get people off smoking?'

• Registered Users Posts: 39,532 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

If he's picking on vaping as an election issue (or one to be remembered for when it comes to an election, in say, 2027), he's sadly mistaken in that - most people don't give a shyt, and secondly most smokers want to have vapes as an option.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

Tax it or ban it.

So either the cost goes way up or you have to buy on the black market. Just causing additional problems down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Sigma101

Poor Joe losing the argument here big time. We could get Angry Joe soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭archfi

The only thing Duffy could have on his side is the flavours shyte

they are there for a a future captive market and that’s kids

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,583 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

At the Oireachtas meeting...Apparently you get an allowance in RTÉ for being on air.

if these young lads are using vapes now, it is instead of smoking fags, ye morons

• Nicotine is actually quite an easy addiction to overcome, once motivated. For one thing you won’t have people suggesting you go out for an evening vaping or smoking, and you won’t be offered a smoke or vape when visiting someone’s house, and you don’t have to explain why you don’t smoke or vape.

yaawn!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

i cannot wait for the day when cannabis is legal. Joe will have a heart attack on air, if RTE do not jettison him in the mean while

• I’m glad vaping wasn’t around in my smoking days, I would have been a compulsive vaper and never ever come off it, thus rendering me unable to afford to fund my travel habit

Why are ESBN advertising for electricians during Liveline?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,026 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

there was a time when the host of Liveline would be ating the cigaarttes loive on air:

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• I hate cannabis myself, doesn’t suit me, just makes me even more paranoid. Last time I had it took a massive dose and put me off for life, I thought the RTÉ mast was the Eiffel Tower in Paris and I’m not joking. However I’d like to have a mild taste of it, eg in Amsterdam, supposed to help MS symptoms

• Registered Users Posts: 14,026 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Paul McGuinness thought Paddy Casey was going to be big

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Spit it out, Joe

He's not really listening, distracted by Oireachtas TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,532 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"Wha,... do... mmbble... how... wibble... "

Pure pro at work.

Such a privilege to hear it.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

An opportunity for Joe to ask about the book of Kells protest but he won’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Mainstream like the Wolf Tonz.

Lots of lies being peddled here. Smoking has not gone up. It's gone down.

The 2019 Healthy Ireland survey involved 7,413 interviews conducted with a representative sample of the population aged 15 and older living in Ireland. 2 The results for 2019 show that: • Smoking has declined from 23% in 2015 to 17% in 2019.

When I was a kid, we were allowed to smoke in the school bicycle shed from 6th class onwards. The local sweet shop broke open cigarette boxes and sold individual cigarettes to primary school children.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

What are you going to do about it Joe….?

Advertisement