Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Yank Dog needs a guardian

Name and Colour unknown, but top priority. How you expect to find a guardian without such information is beyond me.

Children's Hospital malarkey

Breaking news

De dog is white

I repeat, white !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,113 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

pets of the cost of living crisis

lollipopgate...moaning mini from yesterday

big gaff ...downsise..no little gaffs in the area

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,632 ✭✭✭Tow

Joe,

White Lab: Dog wants to fly from JFK Airport, can you accompany him?

Rita from yesterday: Children's Hospital rant.

Downsize: No houses available in de area.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,113 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,877 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

When non-guide dogs are allowed in the passenger area of planes it will be the fall of civilisation.

• Re Siberian Huskies, fabulous creatures, I once had the pleasure of handling gentle Boris above, was warned he was difficult on lead, he was an absolute gent & very affectionate. He was known to be a bit of an escape artist, would go off with anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Joe, someone connected to RTE wants a dog brought over from America on the cheap,

Woman from yesterday slags off the childrens Hospital, so Joe will stick up for the hospital/government on this as they're bailing out RTE, saying it will be the bestest hospital in the world with gold beds an al judging by the price

Some relation from RTE, wants to downsize and wants the listeners to do it for them , because they just couldn't be arsed

Joe will be extra belchy, giddy,windy as the tins of roses and mince pies have been left unlocked in the studio

• What a Scrooge-like salary Eir paying their internal IT support worker who doesn’t want to retire. €35K. How long does it take Joe to earn that?

I was more shocked at de lad's salary then Eir losing de case. We pay more than dat to young wans without any experience.

In saying dat, he maybe on the public sector gold leaf pension.

At this rate Joe will be in de job until at least 80. Unless de reaper calls first.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Advertisement

Ha. RTE have to ask Joe how much they paid him!

• I’m public sector “gold leaf” pension… you’d want to see what I take home 🙄

He would get half of that as his pension, he doesn’t want his pension, he loves working, loves his job, loves having a purpose to his life, a man with a real wurk ettic. Sounds like a man who would apply himself busily to his job and alias to his colleagues and company.

• I sat next to a pug flying to Panama, and beside a Golden Retriever on a small plane to Alderney

Yes, half the linked current salary for the Job . This is gold when compared to Joe private sector pension, with inflation eroding it away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Pensions are a very, very sore point for Joe. Wants all the advantages of being a contractor, but is horrified that he had to give up his RTE pension as a consequence

M

It's funny listening to the wokevillers wanting people to use Threads instead of Twitter but can't give an actual valid reason to.

De SCOPE may still provide Joe with his wants.

Imagine all the fighting there is going to be in de GAA clubs over their million quids!

• Advertisement

De dog now identifies as a different breed, so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

She's a golden retriever

Retrieves your oldest coin

Leads you blindly down every dark alley

Then she'll bleed you dry

• I’d volunteer if I were travelling on that flight. But I’d want to meet him.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,664 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

When the reader said JP will give a million to every woman in Europe, I wonder what thought had fluttered through his mind.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

M

At this rate it would be less hassle to send the gubbermint jet for him.

And when Zeus bites de head of a handler or something goes wrong........dat muppet who put dere hand up is liable

And will never have had met him

• Joe Duffy’s famous last words

M

If Zeus breaks loose and eats the wires of the port engine will the planes insurers be looking for about $5million from you?

Joe: Def Con 3

Is Wargames on Netflix at the momentm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Death for dog on Joe's mind

Advertisement