Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,625 ✭✭✭Tow

Heavy Breathing during da break. Mics still up.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Joe left his mic open when the ads were on!

Some amount of heavy breathing!!

Joe does not sound well

• Registered Users Posts: 20,694 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

50 years ago now !! FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭calculator

Who knew they werent safe to eat like!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,860 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Will he move his campaign to something actually high risk in the country like kids getting cancer from the use of recycled tyres being used for astroturf pitches?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Gas thing is I always remember it cause me ma pulled me outside de church cause of all de coughfin and wheezin.

It was actually stuck in my throat for a bit, which is what led to de hospittle visit, but by den it was free. Doctor had a look and basically said, nothing to be done, it'll come out.

Parents weren't to bothered because dey fcuked off to Britland for a few days after dis and left us with de aunt.

I'm 99% certain it came out 🤣

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Sorolla

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭archfi

Is this an outbreak of fordiners with kids swallowing things?

Eastern European, English, German, American?

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,694 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

do Irish children swallow any funny things, or just foreigners ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭touts

I was watching him so it's not my fault as there is no way I thought he could have swallowed the tack.

Sorry missus but clearly you were NOT watching your child play with the sharp objects.

• Advertisement

• Well if it could get past the final narrowing ya’d feel it painfully stuck in de h0le.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

It the Return of the Tack. 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 17,994 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Jesus fcuking christ do we need to be hearing the sound of a child choking to death?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭touts

Is that a replay of the child struggling to breath or Joe leaving his mic on during the last ad break?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Has Joe forgotten about the inconvenience of the doctors 😒😏🤔ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,261 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

Banned in the US:

Can be bought without license in Walmart:

• Was that Joe’s breathing after seeing a corpse? 🧐

M

Could they not just hand a jaysus A4 page listing stuff the could kill kids to mudders when they are leaving the maternity hospital?

Wurking before she got married, them were da days, when a family could live happily on one income.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭johnbarrett35

Window blinds cords lethal!!

• Advertisement

• My faaader could have written that, he could list out any number of hazards to children.

He was terrified anything would ever happen me, but the irony is he rejoiced when I took up flying and would watch me doing aerial manoeuvres whilst my mother stayed in the club house almost taking over the radio at one time when I was left circling whilst Darby took over the runway.

Im waiting for the caller to say the child swallowed her nipple clamp while she was breastfeeding.

Shes mentioned breastfeeding about 5 times now.

Listen to de mudders

Larry Murphy on de loine

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭Deeec

Surely swallowing something wasnt the cause of a 6 wk old being sick. Why is this lady on

M

Joe will get a letter from RTÉ's Department O' Woke with that train of thought.

Da BRASS wan Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Larry Murphy is on the line. 🫣 Not that Larry Murphy. 😮‍💨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,661 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

It was one of the brother's threepenny bit in the first place!

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Advertisement