Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,957 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

'and the word breast was used'

Yes Joe, it's a word. Why are you mentioning that exactly? Have you come up with any suggestions at all? Airport security is pretty important, and while they clearly should be polite, they need to do their jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,160 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Whats your wurst pat-down ever ?

Call now !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

it’s one of the marvel superheroes… magnetic breast woman…

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Does these callers not understand that these staff can't just take their word for it and that they have a job to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Manhandled, then womanhandled.

Sounds like a good holiday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

The Predatory Lesbian Police Officer of BoobalinDoobalin Airport

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

how many people travel through dublin airport everyday ? they can't molly coddle everyone.

it doesn't matter what you say, they still have to check, else they can start flagging everyone through without checks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,957 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Just to be clear, Joe wants all people to be treated EQUALLY but also all people to be treated DIFFERENTLY.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,321 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They should explain it in English to the staff…I had a knocker removed, I had both knockers removed etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭Deeec

Completely agree - security are doing their job properly. Its not pleasant for these ladies but security is so important and protocol has to be followed. Noone should be waved through and given a free pass just because they say they have a medical issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,360 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

RECODE!

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 32,620 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

In summary....I thought I might be able to claim?

My dad had a tough time going through security in Manchester with a colostomy bag, so don't think it is just a woman thing tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,218 ✭✭✭Tow

Alert Alert Former Boardsie

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Recode?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

jesus another repeat

M

Gold incoming I hope 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 7,315 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Is this Recode?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

ms.. tick…. Wheelchair… tick… knee replacement… tick…colostomy bag… tick…. She needs a flying ambulance

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Dr Karl

If you are not happy with how a security person deals with you ask for their Private Security Authority registration number which they have to give and should have ID on them, I'm not sure if they can refuse to give their name or not, and make a complaint to the government authority who regulates the industry . She could also bring a case to the WRC against the DAA and the security company. And as the DAA is a public body there is also the Office of the Ombudsman to make a complaint to.

https://www.psa-gov.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Can't we just let everyone through,

We shouldn't really have security at airports really,we should just let everyone through,

Why don't they do the sad voice at the airport, that's a green light for everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

You can still do your job efficiently but a little bit of discretion/privacy wouldn't go amiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Joe sounded almost aroused there when your wan (Recode?) with the knee replacement mentioned needing a body search

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭shearforce

jaysus H Christ woman, I'm trying to have my lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 32,620 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

What colour was da faceal material?

M

Fecal meterial = bits of Barry Whites.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭shearforce

this one is well travelled

• Registered Users Posts: 7,218 ✭✭✭Tow

At least we know Recode is still alive and kicking.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭Sigma101

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,315 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Advertisement