Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options
1571457155716571757185720»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

Now that you mention it he was a bit foamy about the lips 🤔

funny coincidence after Liveline dog/chihuahua/pit bull/cockapoo discussion today, not half an hour ago I passed by a scene where a Chihuahua was yapping furiously at a friendly calm golden cockapoo. The lady with the chihuahua was upset, took her dog into her arms where he continued to yap down at the cockapoo who was simply trying to make friends.

The cockapoo lady then continued on walking and I got speaking with the Chihuahua lady, who told me he is a rescue and tries to fight every dog he meets and she is looking for any advice she can get as everybody is afraid of him when he is gentle with people. There were children playing on the quiet cul de sac and the minute she put the dog down on the ground he went over to play with them. He loves people, loathes other dogs except when they come into his home, then he is super friendly with them. I told her she should phone Liveline for expert advice!

final result of Áras poll, Joe Duffy a close second to Máiréad McGuinness who we know for certain intends to run for office. 116 votes, that’s got a little more weight than previous polls with votes of 16 if you were lucky. People are getting minded of the presidency election, I suppose the absolute sheitfest that’s going on in USA puts the pee into presidency.

Advertisement