Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options
1578457855786578757885790»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭Tow

He had the same modus operandi as another who attacked a woman getting off the Luas at Windy Arbour and walking up to Churchtown, a few weeks ago. I initially thought it was the same person.

Many years ago a friend of mine was expelled from Italy, for being drunk and disorderly. I can't see why we don't do the same.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

some of these folk are escaping their own countries because they are wanted by their own police for the sort of thing they then carry out here. Prison isn’t very nice back home, at least here they get fed & housed, maybe info about resources, medical care etc, if they do end up in the clink for a tiny spell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭johnbarrett35

Completely off-topic, I am sure Oliver Callan said he was only away for a couple of days last week, yet he still away this week. I wonder what is going on. I know he has had his wrists slapped for some of his commentary on air.

Advertisement