Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options
1580858095810581158125814»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

I remember it well. When wurking in de mobile libraries you would not use the toilet facilities, a chemical toilet where discharge would reverberate.

when stationed at Artane mobile library stop I had the choice of dat pub or my aunt’s house, but she would always want to put in tea and have a chat leading to a very extended restroom break.

The odd time a guy on the staff would discharge a very audible torrent of wee in sheer desperation. When a guy I worked with developed the runs (it was genuine, he looked terrible and was downing kaopectate, the then remedy) he spent almost the entire afternoon in the nearby pub, not drinking other than soda to replace electrolytes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

there’ll be tons of wrangling tomorrow on de Line, already is but it has fairly boring arguments:

Biden should not have been pressurised, he was great & a well able young man

Kamala Harris is a great woman altogether

Kamala Harris is a terrible woman

Trump trumps them all.

Advertisement