Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options
1584058415842584358445846»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

🤔☹️ I tink I might have had de better experience today all de same. De Blue Light, which was once a fleapit, is a very nice all day food venue, so close to Dundrum. Scared a taxi driver with a brand new electric vehicle with my brute of a car climbing up the winding narrow hill from Sandyford. Everyone stopped seeing my ve-hick-il approaching 🤣 It’s super easy to drive up them darned hills dat overlook Doobalin town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

is it me or do de Moulin Rouge dancers not get de leg up as high as dey useta? 🤔

lol, in her element in Paris, white beret, red, blue and white scarf.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Shan Doras

It's scary how time flies, it's 13 years ago that Liveline spent a month discussing Home payments Dublin limited going bankrupt, Home payments Dublin limited was a company that working class Dubs would pay 300€ per year to pay their bills for him

Advertisement