Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

If they don’t pay up he is off to the Radio4 and the Wirtled Service

Good morning to yewiz Johannisbeeerg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,977 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

LOL, could you imagine a wirtled wiald audience trying to understand this G****** so to speak 😂😂

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

I fear if our Beloved, Admirid, intrepid Host (Not) reads this mornings Indo, we're in for another week of you know What.. 😳😵😵😵😵

Morning fellow thread posters. Very curious thing just happened a few minutes ago. This Flag feature (the one for those easily offended) has suddenly started to wave. At 7am I had none, by 7.15 I had 13 added, all from posts on this thread, some weeks old.

I find it hard to believe someone had their morning coffee and then decided to trawl through this thread to flag numerous posts.

Anyone else notice this??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,315 ✭✭✭CH3OH

has Joe signed up?

I got flagged for the following :"Dee won't be happy to hear his voice on the National airwaves"

If this warrants a flag for " Abuse" ,, I see a death notice on rip.ie soon for Boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Strange behavior. Have you received warnings or notification that you've been flagged?

Smells like RTE shills who can't handle the truth. RTE can't take criticism.

It's extraordinary carry on but I might just know who's behind this nonsense, literally at 7am I had no flags, by 7.15am 14 flags, 13 from this thread and one from another and whilst I know we have a bit of craic on this thread, the other post utterly mundane, an observation, nothing critical at all. Someone very sad spent 10 minutes trawling through this thread after their COMPLAN and warm milk this morning, very disturbing.

It is and borders on disturbing, at a minimum there should be a time limit for someone to flag a post, some of the posts flagged are weeks old. This behaviour disgraceful, if someone doesn't like a thread, stay away from it.

Just to update up to 39 flags now, someone clearly bored. The Irony being some are for post dating back to early JUNE FFS, the funny thing, some are for posts where I'm discussing Gardening, Saorview & Tree's and some we're I'm actually thanking other posters for help 😳😳😳

Do you get a notification each time or are you being contacted by a mod ?

• Advertisement

Absolutely none whatsoever, I'm now up to over 80. I'm beginning to suspect something has gone haywire with this new platform, some flags now going back to posts done in April 😳 and for posts we're I'm actually thanking people.

I've touched based with a senior mod to see what's going on.

Quick update, the flags continue, its like a home coming parade and now for posts dating back to 2012 😳

What appears to be happening is more data from old site being uploaded, this does not excuse adding flags to previous posts and as explained for no logical reason. It seems and I could be wrong, every single post I've made prior to launch is flagged and some new ones, it's just Bizzare.

Am I alone in this Phenomenon 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭archfi

Just checked my profiler and the 1 flag (for a nothing post) I had is gone.

Your profile - all flags gone.

Also, flag button has just one option now - report

Boards have done the right thing! The flag button was turning into a dislike/thumbs down button and saddos were exploiting that.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

OK, update, there was a malicious attack it seems, Not all users affected, as a temporary measure it seems abuse button disabled on dashboards.

Isn't it just a very strange world.

The Quaker Oats might be a little rough on the Tummy 😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

a lite read for joe.

I note the caption at the end "There's No Escape ' 😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 39,361 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"Disgusting tatttoos, Joe."

Disgrace, Joe.

I read about it, Joe. Blood poisoning and emphyseeeemia, Joe.

<blabber, drivel, nonsense>

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Long Covid caller 🤔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I agree. They're knackery and disgusting

How is this a matter of public interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I see potential gold

Da Tattoo caller

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Joe takes de mickey once again...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I see a lot of blokes going round with little butterflies tattooed on their shoulder...

This is the same Joe who was giving out about tattooed UK policemen a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭touts

This should spark a bit of a reaction.......

• Registered Users Posts: 15,160 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Dis lad has no time for anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭touts

Liveline isn't about public interest. Its about public rows.

Advertisement