Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

You can only imagine what we regard you as 🙄

serious question , do you actually trawl through various threads across Boards and just pluck a random thought and process it into a comment 🤔 it must be seriously exhausting

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

• The beginning of a record of Gold

Excellent presentation, the Golden Turd a nice and appropriate touch 👌 😏

• Advertisement

• I ‘m loving the way my ad-blocker is working so well, no ads appearing on Boards mobile site, no dodgy sms texts popping up in me inbox. With the right suite of apps life can be sweet. All I see is the word “advertisement” without any content and only a small interruption between posts. But mostly people just like to moan without bothering to install any solutions.

• I could offer my services to a funerdal parlour to redesign their website to something more distasteful and tacky. I’m getting adept at putting the old sparkle and animation now. Could make a site into a Virtual Funerdal Parlour wherein the Home Page Has the look of a coffin or gravestone, and you click to enter the parlour. Once in the Parlour you can go into another room to view coffins on sale, or else go into the virtual chapels where a webcam livestreams (or rather deathstreams) de recently deceased as they lie in repose, and you can pay your virtual disrespect. I’m full of excellent ideas in the worst kind of taste.

• It’s not me ad blocker dat’s blocking de ads on Boards at all at all but there has been a little blip in de coding so to speak where de placeholders remain but de as links have got unlinked so to speak.

<div class= “advert”></div>

.advert{

BLANK NADA NOTHING TO SEE

}

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Breaking News, Dog takes matters into his own paws and arranges own transport so to speak 😁

• Katie

Enraged Jason from yesterday, who resigned from Cattalick Church loive on air.

More infertile couples.

Takeaway dat tan out of food, closed for de week.

Schools should close if it’s perishing due to being ventilated. Chiselers must wear precise uniform and no woollies in class.

A woman allowed have sex in her parents house with her partner. When should you allow your adult children to have de roide in your house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Today:

IVF

The drive thru takeaway with no food

Classrooms that are too cold

Something about some article in the Irish Times about an unmarried couple not being allowed to share a bed when staying at the mammy's house.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,679 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

TwoDey...Katie at the wheel again.

Pope revisit from yesterday, today more callers about being infertile.

Shortages of stock in the shops

Teachers posting pictures of thermometres from the classes...live. Rules mean you can only wear your uniform, no Northridden Face attire allowed.

Sleeping arrangements when visiting your parents home with a 'guest' so to speak. Shoul the mammy provide a riding bed?

From infertility, Celibacy to de roiding in the parents gaff , all angles covered so to speak 🤣

• This could be Gold, only dat we had some Gold yesterday. Maybe I will phone in and say I have a grown up chiseler who was banging on de bed in de next room and I was left to wash de stained sheets afterwards and was disgusted, and I had been raised a cattalick an dat and had to go to confession on der behalf to confess der sins. 🤣 I would do only I would start laughing.

Outraged Cattalicks will want to know are condums being supplied along with da bed cawlur 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Last day with Katie on the Liveline and she is going out with a bang. Or is that with the banging?

• More from Jason the ex Caterlick giving out about things and pets
    • Shortages of food in supermarkets. Our listener found this out at a drive thru 🤔
    • Teechers showing selfies of the clairomitters. Can their chiselurs wear dere coats n hats or wooly Glen Abbey toights instead of their uniforms?
    • Some wan in the Paper of Record says that her and her fluff had the dubble bed and slept over in the Mammie's. We get Jason and the Pope on to duke it out.

See you all at 1:45PM. Condoms not included.

M

Expect a run on Andrex Quilted by 3pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

Anyone know when LL will devote a show criticising islam instead of the Pope. That twat on yesterday publicly quitting the CC and then stating he wants to send his kids to a Catholic school. I hope every RC school in the country bars his kids.

This does have the potential for gold moments

Outraged Cattalicks

Freezing Chislers

Angst Parents

Even more angst Teachers

Condum Conundrums

Accommodating Giggy Giggy at home

• True story, back in de 80s an dat, what with de expense of flying airplanes etc, there was no chance of affording rent, and only place to enjoy activity, so to speak, was in my room in parents house, in a guesthouse or perhaps at friend’s house when they might be out. Tricky times. But my mother being the character she was, says later to himself “you look as if you enjoyed yourself, would you like a drink or a cup of tea after that?” He turns further beetroot, turns to me and says “your mother is so embarrassing!” 🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement

• Joe at de Dordogne Chateau listening to Lahvlahn today before he packs up to return home over de weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,209 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Wine O'Clock

M

I've stockpiled booze like a madman, 4 figures in cans.

M

Ffs, what a fooking idiot taking advantage of Aldi lager.

• To begin with, a tedious subject, yeah we know alcoholics are going to be in further poverty, was a stupid move but it’s a bit late in the day now that legislation has been enacted. Liveline to reverse legislation by 15:00.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,566 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"One or two others."

Ya mean, the majority of people aren't pyss-heads like yourself, cawler.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 25,209 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Dis you, atlantic dawn? *L*

• Wouldn’t even be bothered to go to far side of city for cheaper booze.

• Advertisement

• denial denial denial denial denial denial denial ad infinitim

will get me earplugs

Advertisement