Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist recommendations

Options
  • 20-07-2021 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hello!

I have bad toothache. Called up a dentist clinic in the West of Dublin (they are far from me but have heard good about them) but they gave me a check up date of the end of the next month. Even for an emergency they won't see me until the next week.

Any recommendations for a good dentist clinic in the North of Dublin, preferably in Malahide or Swords? I was about to go to smiles dental but have heard from not so good stories about them and also read their reviews online, so avoiding them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lady_North_11

Ciaran or Andy in Boroimhe Dental clinic... highly recommend either of them, absolutely brilliant and so nice and friendly too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Ciara in North City Dental is excellent. Not quite as far north as swords or malahide. At the junction near Cadbury if that's any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Acey10

I go to smiles swords and have always had a positive experience!

Advertisement