Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking requirements to fly to various countries esp. in the EU

Options
  • 21-07-2021 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

What's the best way to assess travel to an EU city these days? I have a valid EU Vaccine Cert now, say I want to go Dublin -> Prague and Prague -> Dublin for a weekend away, what's the best place to check if the Cert is all I need or if PCR Tests on arrival, pre-departure etc etc. are required along with any quarantine reqs etc.

Tnx a mil,

Inq

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,673 ✭✭✭Allinall

• Registered Users Posts: 6,673 ✭✭✭Allinall

• Registered Users Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Is that site still a work in progress?

It doesn't seem to have any country-specific (never mind region-specific) information.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

From doing as much due diligence as possible it seems that with an EU Covid Vaccine Cert and there having passed 14 days since the 2nd Vaccination, you can travel to and from the Czech republic without requiring any other forms of test with the exception of having to fill in a Passenger locator form. It's not the easiest of data to find especially with regard to the non Irish portion, returning to Ireland is pretty well covered on the DFA Website. It is worth noting I was issued my Cert before 14 days since my 2nd injection had been administered, so people could potentially be caught out by that, some countries require only 7 day, Czech 14 etc. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Try iatatravelcenter.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement