Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spot the lyric (prize for 1st correct answer (not))

Options
  • 21-02-2001 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

One last thing before I quit I never wanted any more than I could fit into my head I still remember every single word you said and all the **** that somehow came along with it still there's one thing that comforts me since I was always caged and now I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"you'd be paranoid too, if everyone was out to get you..."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Foo Fighters innit?

I'm the Dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yep its Monkey Wrench.

a few more (slightly) harder lyrics:

1. and the story you told of a river that flowed made me sad to think that it was dead

2. trying to live without your love is one long sleepness night let me show you girl, that I know wrong from right

3. tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

foo fighters is correct

how bout "troubles are just another star falling in my yard"
    its easy! everyone loves this band....

"you'd be paranoid too, if everyone was out to get you..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

Originally posted by Kali:

a few more (slightly) harder lyrics:

1. and the story you told of a river that flowed made me sad to think that it was dead

just kinda guessing... that's not from that song with Kylie and Nick Cave is it?

2. trying to live without your love is one long sleepness night let me show you girl, that I know wrong from right

Hmm.. is it that song, Take another piece of my heart??
    Dunno who sings it, Diana Ross or Gloria Estaphan or one of them

I really just wanted to figure out how to quote smile.gif i wonder did it work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

no...no it didn't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

"2. trying to live without your love is one long sleepness night let me show you girl, that I know wrong from right"

- The Jacksons - Want you back smile.gif

yeah 2 is The Jackson 5 ..
    one down two to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

"1. and the story you told of a river that flowed made me sad to think that it was dead"

America - Horse with no name....methinks smile.gif

Bucon.

yep.. classic song, best performed by Neil Young smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭SPACE COWBOY

3. tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today

Pink Floyd - Time (Excellent Song)

• Advertisement

damn straight its an excellent track.. surprised no-one got that sooner, well disappointed ppl smile.gif

Advertisement