Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surround Sound with Nest Audio & Google TV

Options
  • 22-07-2021 10:49am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

This is my first question on boards 😁😁😁

I've a TV that is rarely used but it's in a very cool room so we've being using it for the past few days, I've a Google TV hooked up to it and am using that to watch Amazon Prime and Disney Plus, great job, only problem is the sound on the TV is terrible, nothing to do with the Google TV, it's just a cheap old TV where explosions are loud and talking is quiet, I've tried the recommended settings for audio and all that, no joy. I was thinking though I have a load of smart speakers around (all Google/Nest) and was going to set them up as a home cinema type setup but for the life of me I can't get it to work. To make it easiest I'm going to use a Nest Audio as the speaker (I have 2 of them), I have setup speaker groups, just can't get it to work, any advice?

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

If you are still looking to do it i had the same setup with one nest audio for a while and from i can remember i had to enable pairing mode in the settings for the speaker on the google home app on my phone and then i had to go into remote and acessories settings on the google tv and select the speaker.

Advertisement