Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend bank for e-commerce store

Options
  • 22-07-2021 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Apologies if this has been asked in the past, tried searching, but couldn't find anything.

I have banked with Ulster Bank for my current business, picked them based on the general consensus on this forum at the time being that they were good & it worked out well until they decided to pull out of the country.

Am working on setting up an e-commerce store & looking for a bank that is easy to deal with, has low transaction fees, easy for bookkeeping with ability to download CSVs (hoping for at least this type of functionality), integration with an accounts package would be ideal (looking at quickbooks, but haven't selected an accounts package yet, so can choose one that is compatible with the chosen bank).

Open to something like revolut / N26 if they are a feasible option.

Store will be on WooCommerce

Payment via Stripe/Paypal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Have a look at AIB - their new business banking website is very good. Easy to download transactions in CSV format, up to 2 years transactions, easy payee set up.

They do a decent new business package

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭andy t

Revolut & N26 seem like great options "but"

Read the reviews ... most are not good ... it seems the customer support is shocking,

all banks are out to make profit , but a.i.b or b.o.i seem like the best options as you can go into a branch if there is issues

Advertisement