Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no notifications

Options
  • 22-07-2021 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't been getting any notifications in my email for a while now, how do I resolve this?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Iam the same

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Same here, some forums I had set to send daily/weekly update email, some were instant and some were no email notification on the old site.

I don't see any option to do similar on the new site, and setting all to email instant would be extremely noisy.

Can I get rid of the unanswered thing aswell down at the bottom of the page.beside best off and groups

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭cunnijo

I too notice the daily emails from my chosen discussions/forums have gone since the upgrade. Also notifications of new posts from my discussions/forums on the top corner of the home page are also missing. Are these going to return?

As for private messages not as private as before the upgrade.

No reply from the mods/admins says it all really

• Advertisement
Advertisement