Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Mods

Options
  • 22-07-2021 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭

How do you find out who the mods are for any given forum?? And what are reactions Green / Red?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Green = Likes

Red = Not sure but if you click on them you will see the list of posts that have been liked etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Mav11

Thanks I have had a post red flagged as spam?? Hence looking for the Mods!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,047 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'd say they'll be wiped when things settle down. They'll cause more hassle than they're worth being visible. Accidental blank posts are being flagged too.

The 'Report' flag is apparently invisible when used and that was always enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,415 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I am trying to contact a moderator for a particular forum but I can’t see how to find out who are the moderators for said forum. It’s not in relation to any card or the likes, simply wanting to further contribute to a thread in ‘Legal Discussion’ that I started but would require some guidance as to whether my content would be appropriate in a particular context...

Id appreciate if I could be pointed towards an appropriate mod but also just to mention that it would be more user friendly if the list of mods was more accessible...

thanks in advance...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

Is there a list of mods? Where is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Each forum should have a charter with the forum and category mods listed. For Legal Discussions, as per the request above, i believe this is the charter in question...

Advertisement