Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crowd source boards fixes/improvements?

Options
  • 23-07-2021 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

There are obviously a lot of posters on boards with a lot of IT and software engineering experience. With all the kerfuffle since the site migration, is it worth tapping into the wealth of knowledge and skills here to try fix some of the issues? Seems to be fairly universal frustration with the current state of affairs. Wondering if a step like this could help avoid losing large swathes of membership.

The sites strength is its membership & community. Seems to me like there would be an appetite from many to lend their expertise. Has this been discussed before? Obviously there would be logistical challenges to giving people access to proprietary systems. I myself am very much more of a reader rather than a poster.. but still found it a great site. Would certainly be willing to lend some time to try help the situation to try restore some of the important missing features & functionality.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement