Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Werewolf II - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Neowise

post number #1232

G’wan Ecto! Give us what for

Put yer munch order in Ecto so we can lynch you and all go play bingo with granny

so, 1234 posts before this on. 30 posts per page, 41*30= 1230 so this page starts 1231. so the search says there is one more post in the thread that there really is as the one i labeled 1232 should be 1231.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

As sneakily as she arrived, the final wolf snuck up behind Strawberry Milkshake and pushed her out the airlock.

Strawberry Milkshake is dead.

Only this time, she's spotted by Captain Sisko who alerts all other crew. Cornered, Khan chooses a noble exit rather than a lynching. He follows Strawberry Milkshake out the airlock.

Ectoplasm is dead.

The Continuum have failed in their quest to end all human life. Q and his cronies slink back into the shadows in disgrace.

Humanity lives to fight another day.

Live long and prosper!

Village Wins.

Lets go play bingo lads! Thanks everyone for playing.

Baggly, Fixxer, Molly

• Advertisement

Final List of players and roles.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,240 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well done village and thank you mods even if the new site was hard to navigate

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yay village. Thanks for running moddies it cannot have been easy on this site

And also thanks to the wolves for killing me Tuesday so I didn't have to worry about the game 😁

We did it village! WooHoo!!!

hard luck wolfies 🍓 💋

and thank you to the mods for hosting a great game 💋 💋 💋

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Backrooms should be open to all now, if ye need a linky lemme know

• Advertisement

Hook me up necro

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well done village, some great gut instincts early on in the game.

Hard luck fellow wolves, thanks for letting me have a crack at a false claim (was the one thing I needed to tick off my Werewolf bucket list), I enjoyed giving it a shot.

Great game Molly, Baggs, and Fix. Loved the theme, enjoyed being a villain as always.

Mentioned it in the backrooms a couple of times, was going to retire from the auld Werewolf after Hell's Kitchen, but decided to do one more for the road given the Star Trek theme, but now it is time to hang up the wolfskin.

I'll never say never, so may come out of retirement in the future, but for now, so long and thanks for all the fish!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Well done all, thanks for running mods. Apologies this week got away from me work wise so didn't have the time to commit. Well done village, good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Thanks for running Mods and moddyb, it was a very enjoyable game.

Fair balls to the village who were immense, busting balls and cracking whips all over the shop. I think that all started with Neo on Day zero and led by Tesco into the game. So really have to hand it to ye, brilliant work.

My wolf buddy's, great job! We had brilliant fun as always, @Ectoplasm will we ever be on opposing teams again 😆

@JohnGreenFan I said this in the deadroom after seeing your post for picking me for peek.. I was posting too much?? 😆that's actually how I always post, you know that.. I got tagged as a wolf last time out for not posting enough 😆you got lucky, it's OK to admit it 😆😆🥰

I also think the new site benefited the village more as they seemed more focused on the posts coming in because the somewhat lack of search function. Instead of falling down rabbit holes and getting distracted ISOing they could just read what was coming through and not really miss anything.

@Baggly @Mollyb60 @fixXxer great show and thanks a million

Yay for the win.

Hard luck wolves.

Thank you Baggly, Fixxer, Molly for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Good game, congrats villagers, you've done it again, enjoyed watching from the dead room.

Thanks Mollyb, Baggly and Fixxxer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Thank you mods and everyone for the game, thoroughly enjoyed.

@Trigger I actually don't know have I played with you properly before but it seemed like a lot of posting too me, but all peeks are an element of luck, this time I just got really lucky 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Wow game over? OK then, passenger for the entire thing 😂

Stellar job as seer, 3 peeks 3 wolves. 100% record.

I'm still laughing at the wolf speedos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Full disclosure I had nothing to do with game. Work schedule and reduced internet access has eaten me alive so it was all @Baggly and @MOH , they deserve all the thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

@Mollyb60 not whoever the other poor unfortunate I tagged and can't untag 🤣

You're in the end credits already, too late now to disavow.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

@JohnGreenFan just to be clear, I was never offended by any of your posts, I was a bit bored, saw an opportunity to be overly dramatic and couldn't help myself.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really fun game mods and players. :) Go Team Village, and commiserations to our wolves.

on a technical level, the new layout certainly made reading back harder but i think the tagging system is handy, embedding gifs and using emojis are easier, lol. Just got to keep tidier notes either off site or on paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Might have to retire now, nothing will top that for me

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I fell asleep, did I miss anything?

Bingo was a success anyway. €25 won for me. Yeoo.

From a modding point of view nuboards was mostly ok. I really felt the lack of the post preview button and my god the notifications were off the charts until I had to turn them off. Extremely difficult to search for anything on the thread and I found if I posted a post, I was missing out on posts that had been posted in between until I refreshed the page.

Amazing game from the village, Strawbs, TSC and JGF complete MVP's.

That's definitely one for Baggly's list in the feedback thread. Advanced Editor and post preview

• Advertisement

I kept posting after being lynched, btw lynched for posting less fluff and not calling out wolves so I learn spam the thread with fluff and ye are all wolves 😊

Advertisement