Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band/Music Tshirts (Like Qwertee)

Options
  • 26-07-2021 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of good websites to buy band tshirts off or if there are any websites similar to Qwertee.com that people's designs are used on tshirts but for bands instead of games/movies?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I've used EMP.ie (German company) a few times and they have some nice tees. However, possibly not the most extensive range of bands catered for and prices can be high, though they do have regular offers.

*I've just realised that they are part of Warner Music Group! Maybe that's why they don't cater for all bands.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Cheers for that one. They've some decent stuff on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

I've been using King's Road merch for years as they've a decent selection of rock, punk and metal. I also use Bingo merch for the more grungey stuff. Though I prefer to buy direct from the bands if I can but that's not always easy / possible.

Advertisement