Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start Mortgages - IBAN Number/Bank Account Details

Options
  • 26-07-2021 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone have an IBAN Number for Start Mortgages? I have sent them numerous requests for one over the last couple of weeks to no avail. When I look at their orange website I just know they are a very loose outfit.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Hi, I have an IBAN number supplied to me for payment of my mortgage, I'll certainly give it to you but can't be sure it's correct for your account?

My sense is they just have one account, I must always put my mortgage account number as a reference, I've 2 accounts, one being a split mortgage if that makes sense, so two payments to one start account but always 2 seperate reference numbers so payments can be assigned etc.

PM me if you want the IBAN details 😏

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement