Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notifications: any way to just get for just 'first new post since last view'?

Options
  • 26-07-2021 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭

Hi - Is there a way to specify that I want only a single email notification for new posts that I haven't read in a forum? E.g. If I have read all posts to 7pm yesterday on ThreadX and closed the window, notifications will accumulate for all(?) subsequent posts, e.g. from 7.30pm, 9pm, 1am, 8am etc. until I view the forum today, when all I would want is the 7.30pm notification to let me know there has been at least one new post in ThreadX, and where to begin for next time I want to visit the thread.

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

Bump. I know the delivery is probably the same as with the old boards platform, but at least with that there was an option for choosing only daily/weekly updates etc (though I think the whole thing broke down in the final few months)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I've had a look at this and it doesn't look like it's possible at the moment. Sorry!

Advertisement