Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to export recent transactions from desktop?

Options
  • 26-07-2021 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm using 365online on my desktop computer to access my personal account. I'm trying to export my recent transactions (i.e. July 2021) and it's not working (for me).

When I click on the download recent transactions at the bottom of he page, a message pops up about exporting 256 lines to Excel or similar. When I 'ok' this message, it goes back to the previous screen and nothing is exported. I can't see any export button or other option.

I can't see how to export my recent transactions. Please advise.

Thanks.

P.S. I tried searching for an answer but search doesn't seem to be working on this site.

Best Answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Baords.ie.

It would be necessary to ensure that there are no pop-up blockers in place on your web browser. Once these have been removed you should be able to view the download.

Thanks, Aisling

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Dubwat

Thank you! That worked.

Popups are blocked by default on my Vivaldi browser. I wonder if your IT team did any research on how many browsers allow popups by default?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Delighted to hear this.

We wouldn't have this information here, however we will certainly pass this on as feedback to the team.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement