Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eagles rock

Options
  • 26-07-2021 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

Hello, I am going to be in Sligo later this week and have a few places earmarked to visit. Just wondering if there is car parking around Eagles rock and Ben Bulben?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

Yes, there is a small but nicely finished one near Eagle's Rock. I'm not sure what you mean when you refer to Benbulben, there are one or two, but most are poorly defined parking on the roadside created by cars parking there over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Ah Thank you. Grand little car park at Eagles rock. Hadnt time to go to Ben Bulben as I spent more time around Gleniff horseshoe.

Will have to make a return trip. A stunning part of the country that Board Fáilte could promote a little more.

Advertisement