Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leitrim Photogenic areas.

Options
  • 27-07-2021 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

Hello all. What areas in Leitrim would say are best for landscape photography? I will be bringing 2 tourists there at end of week. We have 2 days and so far Eagles rock Carrick Glencar. Are there many jettys along the loghs and rivers that would make a good photo.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭johnml

Hi there. There are good views from Drumkeeran church looking across the lake and also around Scardan waterfall which also looks across the lake.

It really is a beautiful county!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Thank you. I stopped in Drumkeeran, Play area overlooking church? It was overcast.

A stunning area. Stopped off at Glenade and Eagles rock.I was tight on time. Definatley plan to short stay in the area. Board Failté could do with promoting the area a bit more.

Advertisement