Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile and home phone/broadband offers

• 27-07-2021 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Need some advice. I'm looking for a good offer for 2 mobile numbers (bill-pay or top-up) and for home phone and broadband. Both of us are users of Tesco mobile (bill-pay: €25 and top-up: €15 / each month). For home phone/broadand being Virgin customer I'm paying around €100 each month, as my contract was due till December last year. I'm looking for an offers with free minutes into Europe for home phone and free GB allowance and minutes in Europe (f.e. being in Poland for holidays).

Thanks in advance

Post edited by asgaard on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭babelfish1990

You are getting seriously ripped off to help pay for Richard Branson's junket into the upper atmosphere😉

I am not sure that it makes sense to pick phone plans based on the requirement for international minutes. However, if that's what you want - Eir Mobile include 200 minutes of International calls in their €14.99 Sim-only "Mobile Complete" in-bundle plan. This also includes 50GB roaming data. (Their economy plan with no international minutes and 30GB roaming data is only €9.99). Eir's bundle including Broadband, fixed-line with unlimited minutes to most international destinations, and 2 mobiles on the "Mobile Complete" plans looks like it would be €69.96pm. You will cut your current costs of €140 per month in half! You didn't mention if you have TV from VM, but if you need to add this in to the Eir bundle, it would be an extra €9.99pm. You might be able to save enough to go into space yourself!

Advertisement