Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Article/Photo removed from local newspaper site/Google

Options
  • 28-07-2021 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I wonder can anyone help. There is an article published in a local newspaper about my husband and I on our wedding day with a photo and an article that was submitted by my mother. When my mother submitted it, she didn't know it would be posted on their website too. I didn't give consent to have this published and was done without my knowledge and they are refusing to take it down. I have contacted Google and they won't remove it either! Even if the photo is taken down as this was my own photo that was submitted, not theirs? The first thing that pops up when you Google our names is this article/Photo. Is there anything I can do to get it removed?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement