Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books about Mars

Options
  • 28-07-2021 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

I’m watching Missions on BBC4 at the moment and watched Brian Cox’s documentary on Mars before it.

I was wondering if there are any sci-fi novels about Martians and their civilisation and dealing with the distruction of the planet. I don’t mean anything set in our future, but a Martian past. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Stranger In Stranger Land may be a shoe horn in though you lack the destruction of Mars you still get a Marsian view on the world and their civilization so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Kewreeuss

Gosh, it’s so long ago that I read that book. I’ve forgotten what it’s about. Thanks Nody, I’ll download it soon.

Gosh, it’s so long ago that I read that book. I’ve forgotten what it’s about. Thanks Nody, I’ll download it soon.

Sorry I kept getting error messages that there was no connection and to try later. Instead it did post. Now I have to look up how to delete a message. A quick glance only tells me how to delete an image

Post edited by Kewreeuss on

Advertisement