Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Negative test turned Positive pregnancy test after a the time frame.

Options
  • 29-07-2021 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone,

I did a test at 4am (didn't want to waste the fmu!) I couldn't see anything on it and went back asleep. When I woke properly at 7 there's a clear second blue line, although it's thinner than the control line. Should I just take this as a negative test? Has this ever happened anyone else?

The test I used is a clearblue early detection and my period is due in 4 days.

Thank you x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Minier81

It does look like a faint positive but I would repeat. It could be an evapouration line. Hopefully not of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Tests are unreliable after the stated time which is usually around 15mins due to the possibility of evaporation lines.

The pink dye ones are less likely for it to happen so maybe try one of those the next time.

Good luck to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 xeniane

iyoni app I like to use always reminds me two things a) to test at min 10 DPO and b) early home tests might be false positive or negative. Good luck

Advertisement