Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House alarm servicing Dublin

• 29-07-2021 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for home alarm system servicing, moved into a new house last week with an alarm (not monitored) in place, it went off one night when I was out, I can't figure out why, now the management company have emailed me to say this is a regular occurrence (according to the neighbours), I'm sceptical of this as I'd have thought all alarms would be logged on the alarm control panel and other then that one night when it did go off there has been nothing else on the control panel to suggest this, anyway I want to get it serviced for peace of mind so any recommendations would be appreciated

Comments

Advertisement