Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My online account has been blocked

Options
  • 30-07-2021 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've tried logging in a number of times (with my regular user ID, PIN, etc.) but got error messages. Now, when I try to log in I get this message : "Your 365 online account is blocked. Several unsuccessful attempts to access your profile have been made. For security it has now been blocked. For help to unblock it, call the appropriate number below --0818365365 and +35314044000" I've tried calling those numbers, plus a few others, but, cannot get to speak to anyone -- having pressed the appropriate numbers on my keypad, I have found myself on blank lines, no sound, music, or voice! Can someone from BoI ring me, please?!

Comments

Advertisement