Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finger bar hedge trimmer

Options
  • 30-07-2021 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Good day,

I have 1200 meters of hawthorn and other growth along my driveway into my house. It is a very old driveway and I want to ensure the hedges are maintained properly. I also have 50 acres with substantial hawthorn hedges which I would like to keep under some level of control. I want to cause minimal damage to the hedges and wildlife.

I suffer from a spinal issue and cannot manually trim all these hedges. I don't want to have some person come in witha flail mower and damage the hedges, I would prefer to do it myself. I have an 80hp tractor and was wonder what people's thoughts are with using a finger bar trimmer such as Rinieri BRM 200 or similar. Are they a good piece of kit or do you have any other brands that you would recommend?

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

Advertisement