Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start a ghost hunting group in cork

• 31-07-2021 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I’m fascinated with all things ghosty and would like to start a paranormal investigation group, with the goal of videoing for YouTube. I’m based in West Cork. So if you’re into this, maybe you have some video equipment or gadgets you want to bring along. I have some equipment myself. Drop me a line if you’re interested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

A couple of tips.

You don't need all the latest equipment and gadgets. A good quality camera with a good stabilising system and if possible a second camera of a different make but both as high a quality as you can get you hands on. A basic audio recorder is also good to have.

Make sure your don't ever go anywhere on your own and make sure someone not going knows where you are and when you'll be back this is purely to make sure you will be found if your have an accident as a lot of places people tend to investigate tend to be in total disrepair (I don't get it myself).

Also make sure you get to know anyone that will be investigating with you prior to any investigation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CorkSupernaturalSociety

Good luck with it, feel free to drop us a message if you on Facebook or Instagram, just search Cork Supernatural Society and be happy to help in anyway we can!

Advertisement