Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potted hedges/trees for privacy screen?

Options
  • 01-08-2021 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭

My front drive way is tarred apart from on one side there is a hedge and is part of my drive way. On the opposite side (where the equivalent section of where my hedge is), is a part of the neighbours drive way and they have some small shrubs etc with decorative stone. I would like to have some sort of privacy screen on my side and was thinking of having hedges/trees in containers that i could leave on the tarred ground. Is this feasible and if so does anyone have any suggestions on any potted hedges that could be bought and give an instant screen without waiting a few years till they were grown. I would be looking to cover an area of 6/7 metres. If there was something that would stay a similar height and not outgrow the container over time all the better.

Advertisement