Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Boards.ie have engaged an Irish company...

Options
  • 02-08-2021 8:00pm

Would it have been more appropriate for Boards.ie to engage an Irish company and not Vanilla, which I believe is Canadian?

I'm not trying to prescribe the answer, I certainly don't wrap myself in the Tricolour every time I purchase goods or a service. I don't know if an Irish company can do what Vanilla do, or whether there is such a discrepancy in quality or price that it's not an option. But I would have thought the largest Irish forum that builds its "Irishness" into its identity might have leaned towards worked with an Irish company.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Well I don't want to be too negative, but I can't imagine how it could have gone any worse. The new site has a Microsoft level of bugs, I mean every single page has something wrong with it.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This is not Feedback, although there are other threads where this point can be raised

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement