Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House purchase contract

Options
  • 03-08-2021 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hello, 

I am looking to get a copy of my house purchase contract between me and the builder. 

Our solicitor said you hold the purchase contract and the title deed. 

How do I get a copy of my purchase contract?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

My colleagues can help you today on our Mortgage Line - 016113333. They are available weekdays 9am-5pm.

Hoping this helps,

Many thanks,

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

Thanks, yeah, so they couldn't help me, they put me through to a pre-mortgage department, who couldn't help me either. They gave me a number 016112233, which connected to a voice mail. So I have been given a bit of a run-around and now I still need to know who do I need to contact to get a copy of my purchase contract between me and the builder. Please don't send me back to Mortgage Line - 016113333, they cannot help me.

Easy Car Maintenance, Dublin (016112233) - I left a voice mail with a totally random person regarding my mortgage, why on earth would BOI give me that number?!

Called the Mortgage Line - 016113333 again, in a feeble attempt to get my documents, now I have been told to send a letter requesting the documents. I'll guess I will do that then.

Why is it that when I contact the bank on several occasions, asking for the same thing, but get a different answer every time?

Advertisement