Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expired Debit Card

Options
  • 03-08-2021 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I have been stuck outside Ireland (Chang Mai Thailand) due to Covid related travel-related issues for a while now. My Debit Card (with BOI, Limerick, UL Branch) expired in July 2020. Am returning August 8th so tried to call customer service to arrange a replacement card - waited 14 mins for customer service to answer my call - so gave up. Please advise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you have access to the App, you can login select Services and scroll to Send a Message, a colleague can order this for you to be posted to the address on your account. Alternatively, you would need to call 0035314044000 and a colleague can order this for you. Team are available weekdays 9am-5pm. Hoping this helps, Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 19 shanekbeary

Hi Alison,

Thank you - will try calling yet again - but am getting tired of being put 'on hold' at International rates for long periods of time. A dedicated line for overseas calls might help!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for coming back to us here.

Some of our Customer Service Teams have been experiencing high call volumes recently. Please be assured that one of my colleagues will take your call as soon as they can and will be happy to assist you with this further.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement