Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome Back Sheep - THE REVEAL!

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Neowise

Congratulations Strawberry Milkshake.

Honourable mentions to ode to joy and shaneU for their podium spots.

fair play for sticking to your boots and going alphabetical qb.

most of my points came from the two answers that wouldn't fit alphabetical answers into, pulp fiction & michael martin.

Enjoy the spoon rSOAPS, I thought it was mine for most of the game, and you stole it. :D

Thanks for hosting the game EN and look forward to your next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Edser

Congratulations to the podium finishers! (and spooner) 🙂

Thanks EN , great game & reveal! 👍️

Well Holy God. I won 😂

Sorry I didn’t stay around for the live reveal. There’s only so much vanilla a strawberry can take.

Cya all soon <whispers> in T.O.P.

🍓 💋

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭PogoRach

Screw It...

Whether boards weathers the storm or not, Also Starring LeVar Burton has been flung overboard in the chaos and has been declared lost at sea... During the search the SS Boards discovered a deserted island and picked up a stranded PogoRach who will heretofore take over any of our fallen comrades duties and commitments, marking a new era, however long it may last...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ooh that was close. If I hadn't had a complete brainfart thinking Leo was still Taoiseach i would have won! Stupid coalition government!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Sorry I missed the reveal EN, despite the formatting fun it was still a good giggle!

Congrats to the fruity beverage! ;) And to all others top and bottom of the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Completely forgot about this (i blame the crap new boards layout)

Congrats Strawbs and great job at hosting EN, really good game to get us all back into grove of things

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Only three days late, better late than never though?

Congrats Strawberry. Well played. I was in second briefly, knew it couldn't last

Advertisement