Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Alcatel 1010X phone - Windows software?

• 03-08-2021 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an old Alcatel 1010X phone which one of my children is using as a "contact me" phone. No internet or the like on it, so it's only for calls/texts. There used to be a free Windows software suite download for the phone to allow you to (I guess) change the background and ringtones on it but it's not on Alcatel's website any longer, since they said they no longer support it. Would anyone happen to know - in the off-chance - if it is available on any other site, or even the USB driver for it, so that Windows can recognise it? It has an older-style USB connection and the phone recognises when I plug it into the computer as a USB connection .. it's just that Windows does not.

Comments

Advertisement