Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonald's offers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 irobmw

New €5 EV Meal Code

7170 4203

Haven’t tried it but was in my app today

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Wasn't in my app and wouldn't work via a kiosk.

Thanks to the OP, some great savings, was a shock to the system to pay nearly €13 for an EV and Happy meal this evening in Stilorgan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 639 ✭✭✭rtron

OP it's your duty to report these codes here. This is splendid work keep it up 👍

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭nhg

Used the €3 burger & chip 71751504 code x 2 yesterday evening in Kilkenny. (Big Mac & Quarter Pounder with cheese)

Thank you so so much OP, you’ve saved us so much over the past few months, let’s hope these codes keep working 🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭feargantae

€4 EV code worked in Port Laoise today!

Im eating too much McD 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Used code for 9 nuggets * 2 , for ten in each box :)

Cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭slipstream

€4 EV meal code would not work in Donaghmede on Saturday. It was up on the app and took it the counter who were eventually able to use it.

€5 EV meal code was also not working at the kiosk so its not just old codes which are failing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭Buffman

I got the same in Dundrum on Friday, €4 EV wouldn't work at the self service kiosk but staff were able to put it through at the counter.

Thanks again to the OP and everyone else who took the time to do up the barcodes and spreadsheets etc. This is one of the best BAs on Boards. 👍️

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 swejaysus

Dundrum ones seem to work for me during the week but both times I've tried them on the weekends they don't. Not sure if just coincidence or something programmed, but worth mentioning!

Side note: 4 euro EV worked in Grafton Street on Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,677 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yep another here who couldnt get either 4 euro EV meal codes to work today in Citywest branch and at least one of them did work about 10 days ago. Seems for the branches I would be in the area of the 4 euro deal is a thing of the past.

We've had a great run in fairness, this thread began in August 2021 so loads of us had over a year of 4 euro EV meals. Will use the new 5 euro EV code going forward, it still represents good value for money given a medium EV meal is something like 8 euro or so? (so long since I paid full price lol).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭Kat1170

€4 EV meal just worked in Naas 👍

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Tried a few codes in Killarney, none would work.

Same in Kilkenny a few mins ago had to resort to App for code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

By the Rivers of Babylon…

Are we truly seeing the end of days??

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭jusvi2001

EV meal not working in waterford today. Infact none of the codes working on the kiosk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,042 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Nothing working @ Cranley Naas road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Genghis

81905003 - Breakfast Muuffin & hot drink €3.00 still working in Portlaoise.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

EV meal code not working in shop Street Galway was great while it lasted!

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,937 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Oddly enough the €4 EV meal is actually in the app again, so it must still exist?

That said the app anyway only has it from 11am - midnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,282 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

It still 81751405 on the barcode on the app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Sarn

Just tried to use the €4 EV meal straight from the app at a kiosk and it didn’t work. Entering the code manually didn’t work either.

Went up to the counter and the code from the app worked fine. Maybe they impose restrictions at busy times or some laces are only letting them be scanned in at a register.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭wavert

Burger and Chips (EV meal minus the drink) €3

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭phester28

Did not work on a kiosk, but a offer on my phone entered in the same manner did work.

The €3 free coffee with single muffin 8190 5003 worked in Kilkenny yesterday morning when my son used it.

It should read coffee & muffin €3 as the single muffin on its own is €2 with code 7151 0309 (this worked last Tuesday morning but I haven’t tried it since) - it’s really €1 for the coffee - great value though

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Level 42

State of play is hardly any of the old codes work and the new codes which are coming form the app if you download it today or recently dont work when you manually enter them on the machines in store

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Ozvaldo

are these the old codes ?

new codes on machines arent working

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,937 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

€3 free coffee with single muffin 81905003

Worked Sunday morning in Douglas, Cork.

Advertisement