Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone - Annual price adjustment information

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭GIMP

Great little rip off republiic we live in! Companies would never try to compete on price rather than up prices. The other two big mobile providers pretty much have the same or similar prices on their plans as Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭KildareP

Pretty common on priceplans (not just mobile) in the UK to have automatic increases tied to CPI (Consumer Price Index).

Not surprised Vodafone are the first to try it here!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭wassie

Just came across this as I went to look at broadband plans. What a load of bollocks. Consumer Price Index (CPI) plus 3% in April every year.

No chance Im going with VF now and I hope the other Telcos don't follow suit forcing them to drop this gouging.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Yeah, I just spotted it yesterday when I went to upgrade my phone with them.

I'm an account customer for 15 years. Goodbye.

Advertisement