Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swann DVR 8 4600

• 05-08-2021 10:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Struggling to connect DVR 8 4600 to my phone lately. Worked upuntill i upgarded my phone and i never installed the swann app. I wanted to upgrade the frimwear but cant find the model frimwear on line. Connected box via cable to router and no luck connecting. Wondered if the box is just old tech, or can someting be done to upgrade it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭freddy99

I had a lot of problems with my Swann CCTV NVR….sometimes connecting, but could not stream video. I then tried a NO-IP DDNS (free if you check in once a month) and port forwarding and then used those DDNS settings on my Swann IPhone app. Everything has been perfect since then.

Advertisement