Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error Message when trying to refresh data in a Power BI .bpix file

Options
  • 05-08-2021 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi 

I have a Power BI .pbix file i hace creating and am using at work. The file has been created using Power BI desktop connecting to a sharepoint List as its datasource and the visuals are modelled of that sharepoint list data

The file has been working file for last number of months without issues and i have been able to open the .bix file and refresh the data to pull in updated info from the sharepoint list and see it reflected in the visuals

Have also been publishing the .bpix file to our team workspace in Power BI.com for others to access and use

The file was working fine about 2 weeks ago when i last did a refresh of the data on it

However earlier this week when i open the .pbix file and click to refresh the data im getting the following error - See atached jpg file

Anyone know what might be the cause of this and how I can resolve it ?

Thanks

Advertisement